– ARI offers a comprehensive 2 years warranty on main unit of our products from the date of production. Exceptionally, our X-ray machines come with a 14-month warranty. Should any malfunction arise due to quality-related issues within warranty period, ARI guarantees free repair services.
– ARI is committed to providing spare parts and support for the products for not less than 8 years from the date of ARI’s delivery.
– As a value-added service, ARI offers necessary upgrades during the product’s service period, aimed at meeting the customer’s evolving requirements for function, application, or performance. Please note, this upgrade service may not be applicable to all models.
– Under our warranty service, once ARI has confirmed that a problem can be resolved by replacing parts, we will dispatch replacements to customers. ARI absorbs the freight cost for shipping these replacement parts. After receipt and replacement with the new parts, customers are required to return the defective parts to ARI, following our shipping instructions.
– For services required outside the warranty period, ARI will provide a detailed breakdown of service charges at cost price, along with a proforma invoice for payment transfer. Once the service charge is received, ARI will undertake the necessary repairs and return the parts to the customer. All repaired parts are tested to ensure they are in optimal working condition before dispatch.